Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Friday, August 9, 2013

Snapshots

A few weeks back my mom and I took a girls road trip to visit some family friends.  My mom has an amazing group of friends that have been whooping it up since their early college years.  Their friendship is quite admirable and I can only hope that my friends and I stay as close as my mom and her's over the years! One of my mom's friends daughters, Blaire, who happens to be a good friend of mine, is a photographer and was kind enough to snap some shots of me while we were visiting:











Blaire is honestly one of the most talented artists and such a beautiful person.  I just love spending time with her and "ooo'ing and ahhh'ing" over all of her works.  Her creativity inspires me to become something more than I am and for that, among many other things, I love her. She challenges me and I love very minute of it.  Be sure to check out her photography on her blog, the first time i ran away, which chronicles her study abroad trip to London.  Her pics are truly beautiful and her words wonderfully poetic. We had a wonderful stay in beautiful Brighton, MI which was filled with poker, lunching, shopping, chatting, and of course lots and lots of giggles ;)

Here's to life long friendships and being challenged.

XOXO,
Hannah



1 comment:

  1. Isn't spending time with great friends just the best? Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete