Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Friday, February 22, 2013

Bloggin' Mentor

Say hello to Julie!  Seeing that I am new to the blogging world, Julie has been a HUGE help. I like to think of her as my blogging mentor really.  She has impeccable style, the sweetest personality, and a job that is to DIE for! Be sure to head over to Street Lilly to see some more of her dashing looks!



Hey Sidewalk Struts readers, it's Julie from Street Lily!  Lovely to meet you. 
Pink and navy has really been on my mind recently.  And layering. Layering is always on my mind when the temps are under 60 degrees.  Which is most of the time in Wisconsin... Boo.
 
 (Dress J.Crew (on sale!!), Cardi J.Crew, Tights Urban Outfitters, Shoes Urban Outfitters, Watch Wal*Mart, Bracelet J.Crew)

Thanks so much to the lovely Hannah for having me on your blog, girl!  You are just too precious. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Julie! I just think she is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so curious as to what her job is now! :)
    LoveLaceyBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete