Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sometimes all you need is a cup of tea(l)










Shirt:J.Crew,Pants:Gap(Similar), Watch: Fossil, Shoes: Target (Similar)

For my first post I decided that I would pay tribute to two of my favorite things.  The color teal and tea.  Ironically the word tea can be found within teal (coincidence... I think yes).  Sometimes amongst the craziness of life all you need is to surround yourself with some of your favorite things.  Although drinking my jasmine green tea, with a a bit more than a pinch of honey, and wearing my favorite color in the form of a J.Crew blouse will not write the paper that I have due on Friday nor will it read the 60 pages of my fashion textbook that continue to go unread, it does seem to bring a little extra joy to an otherwise average day.  So take some time to embrace YOUR favorites and maybe they will transform your average day to a not- so- average one!

XOXO,
Hannah




1 comment: