Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Monday, March 4, 2013

All Booked



Shirt: J. Crew, Pants: Gap, Necklace: Thrifted, Booties: Francesca's

So sorry for the lack of posts this past week!  To say that my schedule was crazy would be an understatement.  Last week was the week before my universities spring break, which is WAY too early in my opinion.  In the midst of finishing up papers and projects it was this guys birthday:


I faced a classic Wisco snow storm and made the slippery trek from the Windy City to Mil Town to surprise my ridiculously handsome boyfriend on his birthday!  It was a short stay before I ran back down to Chicago to finish up a few assignments and classes before I made the trip a day later to head home for spring break. Unfortunately my schedule this week does not include a tropical vacation, but home isn't so bad if I do say so myself.  Eating food that isn't served on a tray, my own bed, and countless loved ones, ahh the joys of home sweet home.

2 comments: