Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Awkward Wednesday







Dress: Boston Store (Collective Concepts, in stores), Booties: Francescas

Being a new blogger, I am still adjusting to the whole "model your clothes" thing. Whenever Morgan is taking my photos, I always ask "how do I make these look natural?".  The thing is, when i try to look natural they turn out as far from that as possible... awkward would be a much better term.  Taking these pics is harder than it looks! From the 50 pics that she typically snaps an average of five of them turn out... meaning no double chin, I'm not distracted by the freezing temps (note the fists i typically make), and my main is not blowing in my face.  Luckily, something funny typically happens (or I just laugh at my terrible modeling attempts) and we get a few natural laughing shots which typically turn out the best.  So heres to improving my "modeling" abilities. Cheers to being awkward.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it just the wierdest? And even in our backyard I find myself thinking, "What if someone can see me and thinks I am dumb?" Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are literally always people around when i take pics! Its a mess!

      Delete