Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Told Ya So




Button Up: Ralph Lauren, Pants: Gap, (similar), Shoes: Target

So was I right or was I right?? I knew that these shoes would hit that pavement more than once!  Seriously too comfortable for words.  Today I decided to go for a little "prep with an edge" look.  I adorned my two favorite trends as of the season: sneaker wedges and a bright pink lip (which these pics do NOT do justice). Not gonna lie, I felt pretty spunky today which most definitely added a little pep to my step!  Hoping everyone finds their "spunk" for the day!

XOXO,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah! I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog. I was going to email you but couldn't find your email address :( I hope you check it out you can go here ----> http://www.thetwoinlove.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html
    Let me know if you have any questions!

    XO,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete