Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Flowers in Your Hair








Blazer: Gap (in stores), Chinos: Target, Shoes: Target,

I have been a bad blogger lately; but for good reason.  I worked at America's Beauty Show this weekend and Monday which consumed all of my time (a post to come with the detes on the event!). My spring break was pretty busy as well.  I was so so lucky to spend a lot of quality time with my sweet sweet mom!  She completely spoiled me! We did yoga, got massages, went to lunch, shopped, and most importantly got to be in each others presence!  I am such a lucky girl to have the mother that I do.  While shopping we picked up a few items, including this outfit! I am love love loving the sneaker wedge trend! Whether you love it or hate it, you will find me in these bad boys for many posts to come (I can just feel it!) Chicago just  screamed spring today... but looks can be deceiving.  In reality it was quite chilly.  No matter the temp, I just love sunshine and it puts me in a sunny mood! Flowers in Your Hair by the Lumineers has been on serious repeat to match my mood (if you haven't heard it, you have to check it out)

Photo credit to this girl:
All of the fab photography that you see on Sidewalk Struts is thanks to my sweet RA, Morgan!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you definitely know how to throw an outfit together! You're adorable!!

    ReplyDelete