Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Monday, April 8, 2013

Come On People!









Pants: Kohls, Sweater: H&M (Old), Shoes: Thrifted, Beanie: Amazon

The weather is finally starting to somewhat resemble spring!  To say that I am excited would be a MAJOR understatement.  
I was extremely disappointed by the many people who felt the need to comment on my beanie today! Rather than appreciating my self expression, they felt the need to question it.  If I had a dollar for every person who asked me "do you know you are wearing a knit hat in spring?" umm no actually I didn't! Thanks for informing me!  Come on people, it's a beanie!  Ohh the joys of a small private school thats' main population is made up of fashionably inept jocks!  
Nonetheless, these people will not stop me from embracing my wardrobes full potential! Cheers to a fashionable Monday!

XOXO,
Hannah







2 comments:

  1. You wear that beanie, Hannah, and wear it proud! I wore one the other day when it was 80 degress out. Who cares if people don't understand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're way too cute. love this sweater times a million, and yeah, it's true... the midwest really struggles... lame. ;) how was i not following you before!? i could have swore i was... whoops, sorry girl. am now! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete