Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday Blues








Top: Forever 21 (in stores), Jeans: TJ Maxx (similar),Cardigan: Gap (similar), Wedges: Dolce Vita

I have never been a huge fan of navy.  For no particular reason, really, I was just never drawn to it...until recently! I bought this cardigan on mega sale at Gap for 9 bucks.  At the time I was not super fond of the color, but boy am I glad I bought it! My appreciation for navy has just skyrocketed.  It is so versatile and classic and I am LOVING it for spring!
When I snagged this top at forever recently, I knew that it would be the beginning to a long line of navy pieces in my wardrobe. I felt EXTRA springy with the white jeans (another one of my fav spring trends) and these wedges. Let me tell you about these wedges.  Im mildly obsessed... no scratch mildly.. COMPLETELY obsessed. I found these $100 wedges at a thrift store for... brace yourself... $25!!! Im pretty sure I cried a little when I bought them.
So here's to navy and great finds!

XOXO,
Hannah









No comments:

Post a Comment