Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Sunday, April 21, 2013

BYOB











Vest: Thrifted (originally from TopShop, Top: Thrifted (originally from H&M), Necklace: Tiffany's (similar), Gold Necklace: American Eagle (old), Pants: Gap (old), Shoes: Target (similar: here and here), Watch: Fossil

I am lucky to go to a school surrounded by such hidden gems. Chicago is a fantastic place to go thrift shopping, specifically in Wicker Park.  This past weekend I went on a bit of a thrifting spree.  My oh my did I hit the mother load of thrifty finds. 

This vest. Obsessed. When I saw this masterpiece at Buffalo Exchange I just knew it had to be mine.  The $17 price tag on what would normally cost $80 a few miles away at Topshop... I mean COME ON.  How to die is that!?  I just know that this piece will make frequent appearances in my outfits to come. 

If you have the chance to go to Buffalo Exchange, do NOT hesitate to go. Just don't forget to BYOB...as in bring your own bag; they do not provide them. Honestly every single thing that I tried on fit perfectly.  While I walked away with a pile of fab pieces, I most definitely could have bought more than I did...my wallet just wouldn't have been able to take it unfortunately.  

The thing I just adore most about thrifting is the unique trait that all of the garments carry.  Knowing that you will walk away with something truly unique just adds this sort of thrill to you're shopping experience!  The fact that it's environmentally and budget friendly is just an added bonus!
Here's to discovering unique pieces!

 XOXO,





1 comment: