Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Let Me Tell Ya Bout My Best Friend

 

This girl.  
This weekend my very best friend forever (when I say forever I actually mean forever!) came to visit me (isn't she gorge!?!)! We have been inseparable since I was two and she was one.  The weekend was Hannah and Sara time at its finest. We did what we do best; shopped till we dropped.  




Saturday was dedicated to thrifting and there is no better place to go than Wicker Park.  If you are in the Chicago land area, you MUST go to Wicker Park.  They have the most darling boutiques, consignment shops, restaurants, cafes... the list goes on and on.  I did some serious damage at Buffalo Exchange (be sure to check it out).  I will most definitely be wearing my finds in posts to come!  While Wicker Park is to die for, how could we pass up Michigan Ave??



Here are some more pics from her absolutely fab visit!

(Sara got a little camera shy...)

 (But for NO reason... honestly though how beautiful is she!?)

(Our to DIE lunch)

(How could we go a day without a tea run?)

(That's lavender lemonade... 'nough said)

 (We got some old mom jeans from a thrift shop and made it our project to create some high wasted distressed shorts!)


 Sara is the epitome of a best friend in the truest sense of the term.  She is the sister I never had but always wanted and I don't know what I would do without this amazing girl! I am incredibly lucky to have a friendship as strong as ours.  Everyone needs a friend like Sara and I don't know what I did to deserve her! 
Cheers to best friends!

XOXO,
Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment