Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fakin' It Till I Make It








Vest: Forever 21 (similar), Sweater: H&M, Pants: H&M, Shoes: Forever 21 (similar), Sunglasses: Anthropologie (similar), Watch: Fossil

In Spring 2013 Valentino debuted their collection of studded shoes in a line named Rockstud. They are positively divine.  Unfortunately, I cannot afford a $700 pair of flats, so my $8 Forever 21 knockoffs will have to do for now.  Fake it till you make it... right?  Although they are not the real deal, I still adore these studded gems and had fun transitioning them, along with the vest, into fall.   I knew this military inspired piece would make more than one appearance here on Struts. It perfectly spices up my minimalistic chic wardrobe while adding a trendy flare as military inspired looks are everywhere this Fall. Pairing it with my cozy sweater and oxblood pants makes the look quite seasonably appropriate, if I do say so myself ;)
Here's to knockoffs!
XOXO,
Hannah






1 comment: