Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Armed and Ready







Dress: Forever 21 (similar), Vest: Forever 21, Shoes: Old Navy (in stores, on sale!), Bag: DSW (old), Sunglasses: Anthropologie, Earrings: Gifted

I decided to step outside of my comfort zone when I went with this camo number and boy am I glad I did.  I have to say, I felt like a real fashion blogger when I put this bad boy on.  I think that vests are great transition pieces from summer to fall, especially when it incorporates the warm colors of camo.  I have a good feeling that this piece will make more than one appearance here on Struts.
Also, these sunnies... picked them up about 10 minutes before I snapped these shots. I. am. obsessed. I've been looking for a great pair of shades for awhile now and I think these are the perfect fit.
I hope this post finds you whoopin' it up in these last days of summer bliss.  Fall is quickly returning and I am trying to squeeze every minute out of what is left of sweet summer time.

XO,
Hannah



1 comment:

  1. You are soooo adorable!!! And yeah- I'm clearly dying over this outfit! And do you not just LOVE those jellie sandals!? My fave. You're a babe :)

    ReplyDelete