Contact Me: hannahmkaul@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Casual Days, Classy Nights

A couple of weeks ago my friends and I were lucky enough to attend an event held by the National Governors Association, as the conference was held in our very own Milwaukee.  The event was held at Milwaukee's gorgeous Discovery World which looks over Lake Michigan. I have to say, it was a pretty cool event.  Delicious catering, preppy styles, a beautiful view, and some pretty amazing people.  My favorite part: the dance floor. Oh did we dance the night away.









Dress: Gap (old), Blazer: Forever 21 (old), Wedges: Dolce Vita, Necklace: Gifted

For this look I stuck to the basics and added a little pop of color to jazz it up a bit.  I didn't think it would hurt to wear a subtle red, white, and blue ensemble to a political event ;)

Here are a few snapshots of the gang throughout the lovely evening to give you a little taste of our beautiful city and the amazing event:








My absolute favorite picture from this summer:






























Although our whole crew couldn't be there, it was still one of the highlights of my summer. So grateful for friends like these and magical nights.


XOXO,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment